Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PEACE WALK

Roushini thank you for your kind offer of assistance for the Peace Walk.

I have problems with organization from the Bundaberg end so I have decided to start at Caboolture.
Start date to be Wednesday September 17th, time to be decided after discussion with you. I will travel up to where you live in Morayfield to talk to you on various things. I am sending to you some photos taken by Uttam Teron of Parijat Academy of Walks in Assam showing the children with placards about Gandhi. I want to involve children as much as possible because it is children we are trying to help. I would also like to visit Schools if possible in all areas that I will be walking thru. It is important to have something to get the media involved at the start in Caboolture and along the walk route. It would be lovely if school children were able to walk a small way with me, say 3 or 4 k’s. I will also be having as my walking song “Raghupati Raghave Raja Ram” so it would be great to have that sung at the start. I have a current Blue Card. There is a possibility that there may be people coming from Assam to walk with me in this event.

I can come up to have a talk with you on this at your convenience.

Sincerely

Garvin

No comments: