Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Letter from Jayanta Barman to Garvin Brown

Dear Garvin During your visit to Guwahati this year, I had proposed to start a. website in the name of Mahatma Gandhi Awareness. You will be pleased to know that I have already taken up the project and the work is on. Now 'Mahatma Gandhi Awareness' will have a Global presence in the web.Now I need your help.As you are the chair person of the organisation, you may kindly furnish the names of all the people to be associated with MGA and their addresses. I propose that Head quarter will be at Goldcoast, AU,and other centres will be at Guwahati, Ahmedabad and other places. I also request all the freinds in Australia, Ahmedabad and North East India to put forward sugessions for building up the proposed web site Thanking you,RegardsJayanta

No comments: